Looking for the perfect tender? Our classic 360 is the go-to! Available now for viewing at our Braeside showroom.
A durable aluminium hull coupled with full length keel guards make these ideal for those beach-hopping days with friends and family. The large weight savings achieved compared to equivalent GRP tenders means you’ll enjoy impressive performance with smaller engines, and with excellent payload capacities, the Classic range really does offer a tender for everyone.
Featuring a FCT console allows for forward steering control for increased comfort and greater ease of navigation. The rear bench seat with high backrest and closed cell foam cushions which won’t hold water, are perfect for a comfortable day exploring. Combine all this with the a chromated and powder coated painted finish the same as all Highfield boats, the FCT7 offers a level of quality and durability that will last a very long time.
- ORCA® Hypalon
- 4 Stroke marine grade oil
- FCT console with electrical pack,
- CC330 control cables, BLA3030XX
- Engine installation and pre delivery
- Battery box, BLA 115100
- Century Marine Pro battery 580
- Flush mount non-return valves
- High tensile chromated & powder coated aluminum hull
- Self-draining deck
- Bow locker (Fit 24L fuel tank)
- Integrated transom supports
- Removable seat
- Lifting points and towing eyes
- Tow bridle points
- Brushed foam teak finish deck
- Heavy duty rubbing strake
- Full length keel guard
- Tank strap kit
- Under seat bag
- Highfield dry bag
- Foot pump, oars, repair kit
Our team are here to make your boating experience as enjoyable as possible. If you’re ready to make the most of your boating lifestyle, we’d love you help you buy, upgrade, sell or service your boat.