Extra level of comfort for this double deck hulled dinghy that will keep your feet dry. The high quality finish and luxury look belies the fact that this range of tenders has been designed to work hard. A durable aluminium hull coupled with full length keel guards make these ideal for those beach-hopping days with friends and family.
The large weight savings achieved compared to equivalent GRP tenders means you'll enjoy impressive performance with smaller engines, and with excellent payload capacities, the Classic range really does offer a tender for everyone.The hulls of the Classics are built of 2.5mm thick powder coated marine grade aluminium. The tubes are made of 1100 dtex coated fabric.
Capable of carrying 5 passengers, this 3.1 metre tender can be powered by an outboard up to 20 hp.
- Valmex PVC tube
- Welded seams (PVC)
- Flush mount non-return valves
- High tensile chromated & powder coated aluminium hull
- Self-draining deck- Bow locker (fits 24L fuel tank)
- Integrated transom supports- Removable seat- Lifting points and towing eyes
- Tow bridle points- Brushed foam teak finish deck- Heavy duty rubbing strake
- Full length keel guard- Tank strap kit- Under seat bag
- Highfield dry bag, foot pump, oars, repair kit
- ORCA Hypalon tubes for enhanced durability and longevity
- Outboards up to 20 hp- FCT steering system
- Transom storage box
- Extra seat
- Galvanised trailer
Highfield Classics are available in CL260 CL290 CL310 CL340 CL360 CL380 CL420 and CL460 sizes. Available in White, Light Grey, Dark Grey and Black
Please note; Engine and steering not included. Colours and options may differ from images.
If you're in the market for a high quality RIB, Highfield Boats are the pick of the bunch. Our team are here to make your boating experience as enjoyable as possible. If you're ready to make the most of your boating lifestyle, we'd love you help you buy, upgrade, sell or service your boat.